Innovation & design service
Do you need to develop and give credibility to your brand through an enriched experience? Differentiate yourself from your competitors by moving upmarket or developing new services? Diversify and open up to new markets, while aligning your brand stakeholders?
Do you need to decompartmentalise disciplines and professions, through design, to improve your service? Identify and resolve tensions in the user experience of a service to increase its added value? Meet the challenges of accessibility, difficulty or even the fluidity of the experience?
- Audit of the brand through analysis of the platform (e.g.: purpose) and its experience, from a material point of view (objects, interfaces, infrastructures, etc.) as well as immaterial (social, cultural, psychological, anthropological aspects)
- Audit and strategic analysis of the brand context: market, audiences, trends
- Identification of user needs: qualitative & quantitative interviews, audit of uses and experiences (scenarios, personas), consultations with experts in human and social sciences (ethnology, ergonomics, anthropology, sociology, etc.)
DEVELOPMENT OF INNOVATION PLATFORMS AND SERVICE CONCEPTS
- Exploration and redefinition (based on systemic analysis) of the brand’s missions in a service-based approach with development of innovation platforms
- Co-design workshops with stakeholders to determine an improved or innovative service concept using scripting tools, value identification, etc.
- Prototyping and MVS (Minimum Valuable Service)
- Qualitative & quantitative validation
- UX/UI design
- UX prototyping (interviews and user tests), UI mockup