Do you need to reduce the negative environmental impact of your product or service, and adapt it to standards? Innovate and increase the added value of your offer while aligning yourself with global limits?
Do you need to adopt good environmental communication (ISO14020 standard) and improve your eco-score? Enrich your brand promise and strengthen your commitments through an overall analysis process?
Our methodology mobilises several eco-innovation tools (eco-design, biomimicry, systemic approach, etc.) to provide different viable solutions in the short, medium and long term.
- Life cycle analysis
- Identification of stakeholders (e.g.: players, location, timelines)
- Measurement of inputs and outputs
- Rebound effects
- Multi-criteria study
Definition of the functional scope expected to validate and evaluate possible technical artefacts
- Functional analysis
- Identify the functional unit and reference flow
- Scope of questioning
ECO-DESIGN / ECO-INNOVATION
Environmental constraints & innovation mechanism
- Technological innovation
- Innovation through resources (e.g.: local sourcing)
- Innovation through service (e.g.: economy of functionality)
ECOLOGICAL & PROSPECTIVE REDIRECTION
- Short-, medium- and long-term strategic transformation to align with global boundaries/li>
- Anticipation through design fiction and study of future uses and practices/li>
- Compliance with environmental standards (e.g.: component-level restriction, ISO 14000 environmental communication)